Landlord / Tenant Rental insurance - Overseas Property insurance - Holiday Homes insurance - Travel insurance - Boat Insurance - Motor insurance - Car Hire Excess insurance - Van hire excess insurance - Motorhome excess insurance - Student insurance - Health insurance - Business Insurance - Pet Insurance - Wedding Insurance - Cycle and Motor Bike Insurance and a lot more.........

Please note that you must check the terms and conditions at any site you purchase insurance products from that you will accessed from a link on this site

Select Insurance Product Here
Home emergency call-out service for Landlords
  Insurance Product Locator
  Use this Search facility or select from the Menu below
site search by freefind

Landlord Rental Insurance HomeLet - Rentguard - Intasure -


Tenants Rental Insurance HomeLet - Rentguard-

  Buy to Let Landlords Insurance
  Holiday Homes Property Insurance & UK & Overseas Property Insurance
  Second Home Property Insurance including chalet/cabin
  Home & Contents Property Insurance for the UK including Listed Buildings

Blocks of Flats Insurance

  Business Insurance
  Northern Ireland Residents Insurance

Bicycle Insurance

  Car-Bike-Van- Caravan-Taxi- Motor vehicle Insurance

Holiday & Travel Insurance

Gap Year Backpacker Insurance
Car hire / van hire / motor home hire excess insurance
Car Hire / van Hire / Motorhome Hire / Minibus Hire Excess Insurance from Questor

Pet Insurance

Business Insurance

Wedding Insurance

Boat Insurance

Health and life Insurance
  Other Insurance

Self drive hire vehicle company rental insurance

Why do I need the Home Emergency Call-out Service?

You never know when a disaster will happen
Skilled technicians can be difficult to locate at short notice
Problems arising from severe weather conditions
You can be more vulnerable to rogue operators when in a state of distress.

Imagine these circumstances:

The central heating has failed in a cold spell and an engineer cannot be found as they are fully booked
Freezing conditions have lead to burst pipes and eventual flooding. Who will be called to solve the situation quickly and give reliable advice?

Tenants are locked out of a property on a cold, wet night and have no-one to contact with a spare key
Emergencies like these usually occur at the most inconvenient times when call-out and labour charges are at their highest.

An emergency could happen in the middle of the night or at the time of a public holiday when most offices will be closed and the few operational ones are over subscribed.

How can Home Emergency Call-out Service help?

Skilled technicians covering the UK
Reliable, tried and tested work force
Quick, efficient and professional help when you need it most
Immediate response stops further damage taking place
Peace of mind throughout the year
24 hours a day, 365 days a year

Think of these Emergency Circumstances?

  • Security of doors and windows
  • Plumbing problems
  • Lost Keys
  • Cooking systems
  • Roofing, downpiping and guttering
  • Electricity supply
  • Your tenants call you at 3 a.m.! They could be calling your emergency assistance provider instead

N.B. This information should not be relied on for accuracy and is presented here without the responsibility of jml Property Service and the website it is being displayed at. ©jml property Services 01-05

HomeLet Emergency Assistance - Ensure that your property is covered before the worst happens.

If there is an emergency in one of your rental properties, it could take 48 hours to sort it out. With HomeLet, it takes you no time at all - because we handle it all. This means no extra phone calls, no unhappy tenants or additional phone calls from worried tenants. The HomeLet Emergency Assistance Insurance policy covers the costs of calling out an approved reputable contractor, labour and parts and materials up to a maximum of £500 per incident (inc VAT)

This information has been provided by HomeLet November 2007

HomeLet is a trading name of Barbon Insurance Group Ltd, Registered Office: 4-9 Highview, High Street, Bordon, Hampshire, GU35 0AX, England who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK. Their FSA Register number is 308724.Jeffrey Milner Ltd T/A jml Property Services acts as introducers to HomeLet

Do you own more than Two Rental Properties - Want to save money? Click on Logo Below

Information about Homelet and other Erinaceous Insurance Services

See also: Why do I need Landlords Insurance?

Take a look at our landlords advice - Tips for landlords and tenants advice and Tips for tenants guides and Article on Landlord Insurance by Philip Suter


Property Insurance


UK main residence Property Insurance

















Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Site Map| About us | jml Property Insurance Press Room

jml Property Insurance.co.uk /jml Property Services acts purely as an online web promotion service for insurance companies. We are not insurance brokers and are unable to offer advice or deal with any of our advertisers enquiries. It is not an insurance comparison price website.. All dealing must be with the insurance company that you will gain access to via a link from this website. jml Property Services are unable to give advice either verbally or in writing regarding insurance or assist with changes to insurance policies that you have taken out. You must contact the insurer direct. We are therefore unable to provide any quotes ourselves as we would be breaking the law.

Please note: The General Data Protection Regulations May 25th 2018 - Please note we do not collect any personal information from visitors to this website. Links to Google Analytics were removed in March 2018.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: By continuing to use this website you shall be deemed to be bound by and to have accepted our Terms of Use - Privacy - Cookies

jml Property Services is a trading name of Jeffrey Milner Ltd - PO Box 80 - Princes Risborough - Buckinghamshire - HP27 0WA - England - Established 1979

© 2004 - 2020 jml Property Insurance - Regularly updated - All rights reserved

Find us at | | |