Select Insurance Product Here
Holiday homes insurance from Andrew Copeland Insurance
  Insurance Product Locator
  Use this Search facility or select from the Menu below
site search by freefind

Landlord Rental Insurance HomeLet - Rentguard - Intasure -


Tenants Rental Insurance HomeLet - Rentguard-

  Buy to Let Landlords Insurance
  Holiday Homes Property Insurance & UK & Overseas Property Insurance
  Second Home Property Insurance including chalet/cabin
  Home & Contents Property Insurance for the UK including Listed Buildings

Blocks of Flats Insurance

  Business Insurance
  Northern Ireland Residents Insurance

Bicycle Insurance

  Car-Bike-Van- Caravan-Taxi- Motor vehicle Insurance

Holiday & Travel Insurance

Gap Year Backpacker Insurance
Car hire / van hire / motor home hire excess insurance
Car Hire / van Hire / Motorhome Hire / Minibus Hire Excess Insurance from Questor

Pet Insurance

Business Insurance

Wedding Insurance

Boat Insurance

Health and life Insurance
  Other Insurance

Self drive hire vehicle company rental insurance

Holiday homes Property insurance

Holiday Property Insurance (in English) for the UK and Overseas -

Andrew Copeland Insurance Consultants Ltd

France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Malta and Cyprus.

Also - Main residence property insurance in those countries

Owning a holiday home is the opportunity to have somewhere to regularly visit. A home by the sea in the mountains or city centre. A base to go and play golf in the sun or sail on azure blue skies - skiing throughout the winter or walking each morning to that distinctive Mediterranean aroma of pine and bougainvillea lazing around the pool or sitting by the river watching time go by.

Whatever your reason for owning a holiday home property - pleasure - investment or business there is one issue that you must not forget - The insurance for it.

You may consider insuring locally, but then don't understand the language well enough if there are not advisers to help you in fluent English.

What is the answer? Why not use an UK based company with the policy written in English?

And what if that holiday home in France, Spain Portugal, England etc- is not just a holiday home, but your main residence? That is not a problem.

The policy offered via Andrew Copeland is underwritten at Lloyds. Premiums are payable in £ sterling and the policy is in English.

The major risks covered are for the following:-

  • Theft
  • Malicious Damage
  • Fire
  • Flood
  • Burst Pipes
  • Storm
  • Impact with road vehicles
  • Subsidence
  • Landslip
  • Heave
  • Earthquake
  • Tenants liability

They also offer a 24 hour claim helpline

For a quote please fill in the contact form by clicking on the logo below


Looking for Landlord's Insurance or Commercial Property Insurance?

Click on Logo Below

Andrew Copeland Insurance Consultants Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

Alternative Overseas Property Insurance Quotes

Holiday Home Insurance for the UK

Other Providers

Intasure Home insurance for your main home

Intasure Holiday Chalet / Cabin Insurance


See also

January 2014: Holiday homes insurance written in English at jml insurance sites makes great sense

Holiday Home Insurance Information

Why do I need holiday home insurance?

Own a property overseas? Is the insurance policy written in English?

Is your Holiday Home Insurance Policy Written in a Language that you can Understand?

Insurance advice following storms in France this week March 2010


Advertise your  Holiday Home Property at jmlvillas.com - CLICK HERE for Details


the low cost villa advertising service




Property Insurance


UK main residence Property Insurance

















Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Site Map| About us | jml Property Insurance Press Room

jml Property Insurance.co.uk /jml Property Services acts purely as an online web promotion service for insurance companies. We are not insurance brokers and are unable to offer advice or deal with any of our advertisers enquiries. It is not an insurance comparison price website.. All dealing must be with the insurance company that you will gain access to via a link from this website. jml Property Services are unable to give advice either verbally or in writing regarding insurance or assist with changes to insurance policies that you have taken out. You must contact the insurer direct. We are therefore unable to provide any quotes ourselves as we would be breaking the law.

Please note: The General Data Protection Regulations May 25th 2018 - Please note we do not collect any personal information from visitors to this website. Links to Google Analytics were removed in March 2018.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: By continuing to use this website you shall be deemed to be bound by and to have accepted our Terms of Use - Privacy - Cookies

jml Property Services is a trading name of Jeffrey Milner Ltd - PO Box 80 - Princes Risborough - Buckinghamshire - HP27 0WA - England - Established 1979

2004 - 2021 jml Property Insurance - Regularly updated - All rights reserved

Find us at | | |