Landlord / Tenant Rental insurance - Overseas Property insurance - Holiday Homes insurance - Travel insurance - Boat Insurance - Motor insurance - Car Hire Excess insurance - Van hire excess insurance - Motorhome excess insurance - Student insurance - Health insurance - Business Insurance - Pet Insurance - Wedding Insurance - Cycle and Motor Bike Insurance and a lot more.........

Please note that you must check the terms and conditions at any site you purchase insurance products from that you will accessed from a link on this site

Select Insurance Product Here
Low cost buildings insurance on line
  Insurance Product Locator
  Use this Search facility or select from the Menu below
site search by freefind

Landlord Rental Insurance HomeLet - Rentguard - Intasure -


Tenants Rental Insurance HomeLet - Rentguard-

  Buy to Let Landlords Insurance
  Holiday Homes Property Insurance & UK & Overseas Property Insurance
  Second Home Property Insurance including chalet/cabin
  Home & Contents Property Insurance for the UK including Listed Buildings

Blocks of Flats Insurance

  Business Insurance
  Northern Ireland Residents Insurance

Bicycle Insurance

  Car-Bike-Van- Caravan-Taxi- Motor vehicle Insurance

Holiday & Travel Insurance

Gap Year Backpacker Insurance
Car hire / van hire / motor home hire excess insurance
Car Hire / van Hire / Motorhome Hire / Minibus Hire Excess Insurance from Questor

Pet Insurance

Business Insurance

Wedding Insurance

Boat Insurance

Health and life Insurance
  Other Insurance

Self drive hire vehicle company rental insurance


Buildings insurance from Homelet and Letsure

Are you prepared for a wet and windy winter? Flooding in the summer?

In October 2005 thousands of people in northern England, Wales and Scotland faced a miserable weekend mopping up their homes after severe flooding. Those people are unlikely to be the last victims of water damage. In a report published on 12th October 2005 by the Environment Agency (EA) that nearly 5 million people in England and a further 2 million in Wales live in areas at risk from flooding. Two fifths of those affected have no idea they are vulnerable the Government agency has warned.

The Met Office has predicted that the 2005/06 winter will be the coldest since 1995/96. Is your rental property fully insured?

Homelet buildings insurance

Working in association with HomeLet - The top buildings insurance specialist in the UK, jml can provide landlords and property owners with the most competitive insurance quotations - Low Cost Buildings Insurance and Landlords Comprehensive Buildings Insurance


Fact: The majority of UK landlords are exposed to unnecessary risk.....loss of rent - employers liability-fire - lightning - explosion - earthquake - collision by aircraft- vehicles or animals - falling trees -escape of water or oil leakage ARE YOU COVERED? HomeLet has a Landlords Comprehensive Buildings Insurance solution

Fact: Landlords need to manage risks and costs and if cost is your priority, HomeLet has a Landlords Low Cost Buildings Insurance. ARE YOU COVERED?

The UK has seen a massive increase in the number of property investors, from the private landlord who owns a single investment property, to the professional landlord with a portfolio of properties. So regardless of the number of properties you own, you must have insurance. Buildings - Contents - Emergency Assistance - Rent Guarantee - Legal Expenses.

HomeLet provides a range of insurance and other related products for the residential letting industry. These include a specialist landlord scheme that is specifically designed for the particular risks facing landlords and a comprehensive tenant policy which includes cover for the risks associated to those who do not own the property where they live.

As market leaders for tenant referencing services and appraise up to 500 tenants per day to ensure that each tenant is suited to the home that they decide to rent.

Homelet is a trading style of Hanover Park Commercial Services Ltd, Phoenix House, 11 Wellesley Road, Croydon, Surrey CR0 2NW, England who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the UK. Their FSA Register number is 308724.Under the FSA regulations Jeffrey Milner Ltd (and any of it’s trading names) are unable to assist with enquiries by email, telephone or fax and you must contact the individual company direct for advice and questions regarding policies


Property Insurance


UK main residence Property Insurance

















Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Site Map| About us | jml Property Insurance Press Room

jml Property Insurance.co.uk /jml Property Services acts purely as an online web promotion service for insurance companies. We are not insurance brokers and are unable to offer advice or deal with any of our advertisers enquiries. It is not an insurance comparison price website.. All dealing must be with the insurance company that you will gain access to via a link from this website. jml Property Services are unable to give advice either verbally or in writing regarding insurance or assist with changes to insurance policies that you have taken out. You must contact the insurer direct. We are therefore unable to provide any quotes ourselves as we would be breaking the law.

Please note: The General Data Protection Regulations May 25th 2018 - Please note we do not collect any personal information from visitors to this website. Links to Google Analytics were removed in March 2018.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: By continuing to use this website you shall be deemed to be bound by and to have accepted our Terms of Use - Privacy - Cookies

jml Property Services is a trading name of Jeffrey Milner Ltd - PO Box 80 - Princes Risborough - Buckinghamshire - HP27 0WA - England - Established 1979

2004 - 2020 jml Property Insurance - Regularly updated - All rights reserved

Find us at | | |