Landlord / Tenant Rental insurance - Overseas Property insurance - Holiday Homes insurance - Travel insurance - Boat Insurance - Motor insurance - Car Hire Excess insurance - Van hire excess insurance - Motorhome excess insurance - Student insurance - Health insurance - Business Insurance - Pet Insurance - Wedding Insurance - Cycle and Motor Bike Insurance and a lot more.........

Please note that you must check the terms and conditions at any site you purchase insurance products from that you will accessed from a link on this site

Select Insurance Product Here
Intasure Holiday homes insurance
  Insurance Product Locator
  Use this Search facility or select from the Menu below
site search by freefind

Landlord Rental Insurance HomeLet - Rentguard - Intasure -


Tenants Rental Insurance HomeLet - Rentguard-

  Buy to Let Landlords Insurance
  Holiday Homes Property Insurance & UK & Overseas Property Insurance
  Second Home Property Insurance including chalet/cabin
  Home & Contents Property Insurance for the UK including Listed Buildings

Blocks of Flats Insurance

  Business Insurance
  Northern Ireland Residents Insurance

Bicycle Insurance

  Car-Bike-Van- Caravan-Taxi- Motor vehicle Insurance

Holiday & Travel Insurance

Gap Year Backpacker Insurance
Car hire / van hire / motor home hire excess insurance
Car Hire / van Hire / Motorhome Hire / Minibus Hire Excess Insurance from Questor

Pet Insurance

Business Insurance

Wedding Insurance

Boat Insurance

Health and life Insurance
  Other Insurance

Self drive hire vehicle company rental insurance


insurance that speaks your language

Holiday Home Insurance Overseas Specialists

Intasure is an international building and contents insurance specialist with a proven track record in pioneering new products.

Intasure house insurance policies are designed around the needs of property owners abroad and second homes in the UK and combine locally tailored cover with the reassurance of English language documents and UK back-office service and support

Holiday Home Insurance in

If you own or are purchasing a house in any of these countries, they can offer specialist property insurance for building and contents cover for your Second home / let property. As the owner of a Holiday home overseas or in the UK, it is vital that you fully understand the extent and limitations of your insurance policy.

Do you have the cover for legal liability for domestic employees? What restrictions are in place in letting or if the property is unoccupied etc?

If your holiday home house insurance policy has been placed through a Spanish, French, Italian,or Turkish insurance company etc. it is more likely that you simply do not know.

The answer to this problem is a specialist in holiday home and overseas property insurance. A plain English Property insurance policy underwritten by some of the world's leading insurers and administered in the UK via helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Don't risk turning your dream holiday home into a nightmare. Intasure holiday home insurance policies are designed around the needs of house owners abroad and in the UK and combine locally tailored cover with the reassurance of English language documents and UK back-office service and support.

Intasure is a trading style of Blenheim Park Ltd, Registered in England with Company Number 4990061. Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority - FCA, registered number 311572

Is your main residence adequately covered when you're at your holiday home?

insurance that speaks your language

Home insurance for your main residence in the UK


Intasure is a trading name of Blenheim Park Ltd, Registered in England with Company Number 4990061.Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority - FCA registered number 311572

Intasure holiday home insurance for Germany and in German too - "Der umfassende Versicherungsschutz für Ihre Ferienimmobilie" - "The comprehensive insurance for your holiday home" Not only does this company provide holiday home insurance for Germany (as well as a vast number of countries in Europe and Africa, but a German language version for German speaking owners of holiday homes in those countries. More Here

Back to Intasure insurance products


Alternative Overseas Property Insurance Quotes

Holiday Home Insurance for the UK

Other Providers

Holiday homes Insurance from Staysure

Devon Direct Holiday homes Insurance


Holiday homes Insurance from Staysure

See also Holiday Home Insurance Information

Why do I need holiday home insurance?

Own a property overseas? Is the insurance policy written in English?

Is your Holiday Home Insurance Policy Written in a Language that you can Understand?

Insurance advice following storms in France this week - Blog - March 2nd 2010


Advertise your  Holiday Home Property at jmlvillas.com - CLICK HERE for Details


the low cost villa advertising service



Property Insurance


UK main residence Property Insurance

















Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Site Map| About us | jml Property Insurance Press Room

jml Property Insurance.co.uk /jml Property Services acts purely as an online web promotion service for insurance companies. We are not insurance brokers and are unable to offer advice or deal with any of our advertisers enquiries. It is not an insurance comparison price website.. All dealing must be with the insurance company that you will gain access to via a link from this website. jml Property Services are unable to give advice either verbally or in writing regarding insurance or assist with changes to insurance policies that you have taken out. You must contact the insurer direct. We are therefore unable to provide any quotes ourselves as we would be breaking the law.

Please note: The General Data Protection Regulations May 25th 2018 - Please note we do not collect any personal information from visitors to this website. Links to Google Analytics were removed in March 2018.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: By continuing to use this website you shall be deemed to be bound by and to have accepted our Terms of Use - Privacy - Cookies

jml Property Services is a trading name of Jeffrey Milner Ltd - Kildare - Chapel Hill - Speen - Princes Risborough - Buckinghamshire - HP27 0SP - England - Established 1979

© 2004 - 2020 jml Property Insurance - Regularly updated - All rights reserved

Find us at | | |